What has changed?
There were some questions to alter the frequency resolution. Sorry to say: No chance at all.
In this operating mode Perseus delivers 8192 samples per block. So you can perform a 4096-FFT,
and the resolution can't be more than 40000kHz/4096=9,765625kHz.
Nico must change the firmware to bring the frequency resolution to higher values :-)
This is an evening/weekend project, so changes will occur slowly (pray for bad weather :-) ).
08. Jun 2009 Version 1.0
09. Jun 2009 Version 1.1
- Save settings to Ini-File when application is closed
- Time-Scale adjusted due to FramesPerSecond
- Start application without Perseus-Receiver to test the capabilities,
Dummy-Spectrum is white noise, to start in test-mode:
supply the startup-parameter DEBUG to the appliation
11. Jun 2009 Version 1.1b
- Bug removed: Program won't start until the Attenuation was changed
- Save settings only after a change
- Level-Scale adjusted
18. Jun 2009 Version 2.0
- Sliders Min/Range: Bug removed, direction corrected
- Checkboxes for Dithering and PreAmp added
- Averaging added
Fast scan: 1 to 100 frames/second (Timer driven, maximum depends on your
hardware (Processor, Graphic Card)). The timing is not precise
if FPS is above 20, i tried to provide a precision timer but
cancelled it due to system load.
Slow scan: Scaninterval from 1 to 60 seconds per line (Timer driven, precise)
Perseus sync: High speed scanning. Try it with a small size of the program
window, you can reach very high FPS-values!
- Button "Clear Display" added
- Button "Display->Clipboard" added
- Button "Gridlines" added
- Operation without Perseus-Hardware: Execute "perseusanalyzer.exe debug"
- Dummy-Spectrum (in debug mode) is now at about 10.45MHz with -35dBm
- and white noise of -80dBm (FFT-Expo: 12)
- Recording and Playback of complete spectrum added. Datarate to disk is 16392 byte per line
19. Jun 2009 Version 2.01
- Under certain circumstances occurs a "division by zero"-error
from the log10 function: Workaround done.
27. Jun 2009 Version 2.02
- Bug in timecontrol (slow/fast/sync) fixed
7. Jul 2009 AFC Version 1.0 released
11. Jul 2009 AFC Version 1.1
- Bug fixed: AFC works now with all Versions of Perseus-Software.
12. Jul 2009 AFC Version 1.1b
- Bug fixed: Wrong setup if Ini-File is not present
14. Jul 2009 AFC Version 2.0
- Set frequency, bandwidth and demodulator from stationlist
17. Jul 2009 AFC Version 2.01
- Bandwidth and Demodulator settings: bug fixed
- Save "Autohide" to Ini-File
17. Jul 2009 Perseus SpectrumAnalyzer Version 2.1
- Frequency- and level-offset for converter operation added
- Details will be found in the "readme" in the zip-file
08. Aug 2009 AFC Version 2.1
- Save/load stations to/from various files
08. Aug 2009 Perseus SpectrumAnalyzer Version 2.2
- Operation with offsets inverted or non inverted
11. Mar 2010 Perseus SpectrumAnalyzer Version 2.3
- Workaround done, will run with all versions of Perseus-Software>
18. Feb 2011 AFC Version 3.0
- AFC now uses VCom to set Frequency.
- Perseus Software Version 3 and higher allows to set the
- NF-bandwidth over VCom, lower Versions will not set Bandwidth.